Mumbai, Nov 29 (ANI): Iconic Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar has taken over as UNICEF first brand ambassador for South Asia to support the organisation's work in promoting hygiene and sanitation in the region. The 40-year-old cricketer, who has been involved with the organisation for almost a decade has been named its ambassador for two years on Thursday. The legend was shocked by the statistics on the high number of children dying due to lack of hygiene. Sachin enlisted dangers of not washing hands after defecation and before eating.
Nov 29, 2013
- MS Dhoni - India's greatest finisher and a mystery even a movie could not unravel
- Gautam Gambhir disgusted by Ambati Rayudu snub; takes a dig at Virat Kohli and selectors
- MS Dhoni did not want Virat Kohli in the team – Former chief selector makes shocking claim
- Shikhar Dhawan mocks R Ashwin; responds to 'Mankad' warning with a bizarre dance [Video]
- Gautam Gambhir gets angry because of MS Dhoni - but why?