English Premier League Where to Watch Live: Manchester United vs Liverpool Live Streaming Information
Mumbai, March 15 (ANI): Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar launched special edition silver coins, with his face, name and signature embossed on them in Mumbai. Tendulkar, during a news conference after the release of the coins, said that he was fond of collecting coins in his childhood. Illustrating the significance of coins in the game of cricket, Tendulkar said he had a long association with them as every toss of the cricket match is decided by a coin. The coins were launched by a jewellery showroom in India Valuemart Gold Jewels and Diamond India. In total, 15,921 coins will be released, each coin signifying the number of runs scored by Tendulkar during his stint as a test cricketer.
Mar 15, 2014
Lewis Hamilton Blasted by F1 Fans for Saying Michael Schumacher's Skiing Accident Happened 'for a Reason'
7 hours ago
- Walmart raises equity holding in Flipkart to 81% after leadership upheaval
- Is anyone a 'bibliobibuli' especially these days? Shashi Tharoor asks on Twitter
- Delhi police release images of 2 suspected JeM terrorists; national capital on high alert
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- India loses to Australia in Brisbane T20I thriller; Twitter has its say
- India vs England, Women's World T20 2018 semi-final: Team news, probable XIs and pitch conditions
- The Virat Kohli factor: Numbers reveal domination of Indian captain against Australia
- Will always respect Greg Chappell the batsman, can't say the same as coach: VVS Laxman
- Australia vs India: Indian pacers can rip through Aussie batting line up, says Adam Gilchrist