Mumbai, March 15 (ANI): Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar launched special edition silver coins, with his face, name and signature embossed on them in Mumbai. Tendulkar, during a news conference after the release of the coins, said that he was fond of collecting coins in his childhood. Illustrating the significance of coins in the game of cricket, Tendulkar said he had a long association with them as every toss of the cricket match is decided by a coin. The coins were launched by a jewellery showroom in India Valuemart Gold Jewels and Diamond India. In total, 15,921 coins will be released, each coin signifying the number of runs scored by Tendulkar during his stint as a test cricketer.
Mar 15, 2014
Lewis Hamilton Blasted by F1 Fans for Saying Michael Schumacher's Skiing Accident Happened 'for a Reason'
Cheltenham Festival 2014 Where to Watch Live: Final Day, Including Cheltenham Gold Cup Live Streaming Information
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Virat Kohli over 'no sledging' comment
- India vs Australia: Mike Hussey speaks about India's big miss; speaks about the threat of Virat Kohli
- Novak Djokovic vs Marin Cilic: ATP Finals 2018 tennis live stream, TV guide & start time
- Rohit Sharma tweets about Joe Root's gesture over security concerns in Sri Lanka
- India vs Australia, Women's World T20 2018: Cricket live stream, TV listings and start time