Hyderabad, Oct 6 (ANI): Tennis ace Sania Mirza, who won a gold and a bronze in the 17th Asian Games, feels very proud to represent the country even after not being the favorites. She told reporters in a conference that it was her eight Asian Games medal and the team did well as a tennis contender in the games. She was planning to skip the Asian Games but decided to represent the country. Sania also praised her mixed doubles partner Saketh Myneni. Sania also won the women's doubles bronze with young Prarthana Thombare, is currently enjoying a brilliant run of form.
Oct 6, 2014
Imphal, Oct 06 (ANI): Indian woman boxer, MC Mary Kom, who won the gold medal at the Asian Games, got a grand reception at her hometown in Imphal. Hundreds of people waited at the airport to welcome her with traditional dance. She left for her house in an open vehicle. Her family and coach were proud of her achievement. Kom, a five-time world champion and Olympic bronze medallist, had to dig deep to beat Shekerbekova, who held her own in the opening round but was unable to hold off the Indian after that. Kom's win was her first at the Asian Games after she finished with bronze four years ago and her first major title in more than two years after she took a break to have her third child.
Oct 6, 2014
Chelsea vs Arsenal Highlights: Hazard and Costa Score as Fabregas Picks Up Victory over Former Team in EPL
Manchester United vs Everton: EPL Match Highlights: Watch All the Goals as Di Maria and Falcao Strike for Red Devils
- Rafael Nadal vs Frances Tiafoe live streaming: Australian Open quarterfinal start time & TV channel
- India vs New Zealand 1st ODI, Napier: Team news, playing XI, pitch & weather conditions
- India vs New Zealand 1st ODI live stream: Cricket preview, TV channel and start time
- Rohit Sharma-Sofia Hayat to Virat Kohli-Izabelle Leite: 5 secret affairs of current Indian cricketers
- Virat Kohli's world record broken by Hashim Amla; Twitter brutally trolls the South African