New Delhi, Sep 25 (ANI): Indian added three more bronze to its medal tally on Day 6 of the 17th Asian Games at Incheon in South Korea. India rower Sawarn Singh clinched the bronze medal in men's single sculls final at the 17th Asian Games at the Chungju Tangeum Lake Rowing Center. The team of Indian rowers bagged one more bronze in the men's eight final event. India won the third bronze in the women's double trap team event at the Gyeonggido Shooting Range. The team comprising of Shagun Chowdhary, Shreyasi Singh and Varsha Varman accumulated 279 point to finish third behind China and South Korea.
Sep 25, 2014
Capital One Cup Results: Manchester City Crush 10-Man Sheffield Wednesday, While Chelsea Edge Past Bolton
Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Keen to Bolster Defence with January Bid for La Liga Defender
Video: KKR vs Perth Scorchers Match Highlights: The Two Yadavs Shine as Kolkata Knight Riders Enter Semifinals
Fernando Santos was unveiled as the new coach of Portugal on Wednesday, a day after being appointed as successor to his Portuguese compatriot Paulo Bento. Duration: 01:01
Sep 25, 2014
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Women's World T20 2018: Harmanpreet Kaur calls for improvement after sloppy India beat arch-rivals Pakistan
- ICC T20I rankings: Rohit, Kuldeep make huge gains after series win against West Indies
- Novak Djokovic vs John Isner: ATP Finals 2018 tennis live stream, TV guide & start time
- Undertaker's son opens up about WWE and meeting Vince McMahon
- Novak Djokovic to Roger Federer's critics: He is driving force of tennis, deserves special treatment