Olympic heptathlon champion Jessica Ennis-Hill visited Beijings Birds Nest stadium and talked about her preparations for the world athletics championships which begin on 22 August. Ennis-Hill, who returned to competition in May after taking time off to have a baby, said she gets nervous before the start of competition.
Aug 20, 2015
Olympic and world sprint champion Usain Bolt said on 20 August, he has been saddened by the focus on doping in the run-up to the World Athletics Championships but said it was up to all clean athletes, not just him, to save the sports.
Aug 20, 2015
IAFF 2015 World Championships Complete Schedule: Important Dates, Time and Venue for Key Men's and Women's Events
Indian Super League 2015: NorthEast United FC Add One More African Player to Strengthen Attacking Line
ICC Confirm Tainted Pakistani Trio Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Amir Can Return to Competitive Cricket
India vs Sri Lanka Day 1 2nd Test As It Happened: Virat Kohli, Rohit and Rahul Power Ind to 319 at Stumps
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes a blinder mid-air; Twitter goes crazy over stunning catch [Video]
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- Saina Nehwal marries Parupalli Kashyap, calls it the 'best match' of her life [Wedding Photos]
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- BWF World Tour Finals, PV Sindhu vs Nozomi Okuhara: Live stream, TV listings and preview