Science & Health
An international team of astronomers has revealed the DNA of more than 350,000 stars which might help find the siblings of the Sun, according to the GALAH survey launched in late 2013. Music: Space Jam by Bobby Cole/Audioblocks
Apr 18, 2018
Juno has already made 11 pole to pole passes over Jupiter's cloud tops, peering deep into the Jovian atmosphere.
Apr 13, 2018
PSLV-C41/IRNSS-1I satellite lifted off the first launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Center in Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh at 4.04 am IST April 12.
Apr 11, 2018
- Anita Sengupta, brain behind NASA's Curiosity landing on Mars, repeats another feat now
- What is Sirenomelia? Indian baby with mermaid feature dies minutes after birth
- Earth was one large ball of water before land suddenly emerged about 2.4 bn years ago
- Was India once an alien hotspot? 10,000-year-old rock paintings say so
- After Loch Ness, another Bigfoot shot dead in Montana? DNA test on to find out