Science & Health
This lunar eclipse will take place on the night of 27 and 28 July and also feature a visible "Blood Moon" – where the Moon appears red because of sunlight scattering through the planet's atmosphere.
14 hours ago
RemoveDebris is the first time attempt to actively clear space debris from low earth orbit.
14 hours ago
The probability of getting life and intelligence on an exoplanet has an *extreme* uncertainty given what we know, say astronomers.
1 day ago
If you've been waiting to see how the Red Planet looks when you soar over it, take a look at the video. It will help you get that realistic view of the planet.
2 days ago
NASA's Armageddon - Space agency's 'preparedness strategy' in case asteroids or comets come at Earth
- "What's the problem if a widow gets remarried?" says Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Netflix dismissed chief PR officer Jonathan Friedland for using N-word
- England v Panama live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match live on TV, online
- Kolkata stares at Delhi-like water crisis as groundwater levels deplete at alarming rate
- Final images and videos from the Rosetta mission show what it is like to crash on a comet
- Blood Moon: July 27 total lunar eclipse will be the longest one of the 21st century
- City Killers? NASA gears up as more than a million asteroids pose threat to Earth
- Are we the only intelligent species in observable universe? Possibly, says new research
- How cancer progresses? New tech can map it real-time