Science & Health
The field of view for these images covers about 15,000 galaxies, of which nearly 12,000 still have new-born stars.
1 day ago
Hubble Space Telescope photographs the evolution of universe, captures 15,000 galaxies in single image
The space agency also announced that they're planning to conduct training camps for school students and start an incubation centre for startups with ideas that can contribute to space exploration.
5 days ago
In the dark of the night, you should be able to see a meteor streak across the sky every minute or so.
6 days ago
The stars in that part of the Milky Way are packed in too tightly, so they are likely to interact with each other every million years or so.
8 days ago
9 hours ago
- Bullied 'fish-selling' college girl donates Rs 1.5 lakh to Kerala Chief Minister's Relief Fund
- Asian Games 2018 opening ceremony: Live stream, TV guide, celebrity list, venue and time
- Whale bloodbath in the Faroe Islands; here's all you need to know about it
- Here's what PTI chief Imran Khan said about former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Russia's 'inconsistent' satellite could be a space-based weapon, says the US
- Astronomers discover oldest galaxies near our own Milky Way, estimated to be 13 billion years old
- Scientists find 99-million-year-old beetle trapped in amber with pilfered pollen from cycad
- What is 'OMG' particle? High energy cosmic rays that travel almost at the speed of light
- Opportunity rover on Mars lost forever? Not waking up after put to sleep during storm