Science & Health
This lunar eclipse will take place on the night of 27 and 28 July and also feature a visible "Blood Moon" – where the Moon appears red because of sunlight scattering through the planet's atmosphere.
21 days ago
RemoveDebris is the first time attempt to actively clear space debris from low earth orbit.
21 days ago
The probability of getting life and intelligence on an exoplanet has an *extreme* uncertainty given what we know, say astronomers.
22 days ago
If you've been waiting to see how the Red Planet looks when you soar over it, take a look at the video. It will help you get that realistic view of the planet.
23 days ago
NASA's Armageddon - Space agency's 'preparedness strategy' in case asteroids or comets come at Earth
- France coach Didier Deschamps reveals crucial moment in their journey to Fifa World Cup glory
- Mobile deal alert: Apple iPhone X price slashed ahead of Amazon Prime Day sale
- About 1,400 people died while attempting to cross the Mediterranean in 2018, says a UN report
- To combat environmental impact, one company is going vegetarian
- Space Launch Complex 17 demolished to make way for Moon Express
- Alien shockproof: Giant planet-sized UFO detected by NASA's Stereo spacecraft
- Time to change our perception of universe? New data by Hubble, Gaia may just do it
- Astronauts explain why people haven't gone to the Moon in over 4 decades
- Nibiru Approaching? This planet is bigger than Jupiter and hurtling toward earth