China's uncontrolled space station is hurtling towards Earth and expected to crash on Sunday, April 1, with a difference of about 36 hours.
Mar 31, 2018
Science & Health
No, the Falcon 9 did not make a hole in the ozone as it exited the Earth carrying a small satellite in August last year.
Mar 28, 2018
Take a look at the images of flaming China satellite, Tiangong-1, which were shot using a radar imaging system as the module appeared in low orbital height.
Mar 27, 2018
It was earlier said that ISRO would launch the second moon mission in April, but ISRO chairman K Sivan has revealed that Chandrayaan-2 will take off in October.
Mar 24, 2018
- Anita Sengupta, brain behind NASA's Curiosity landing on Mars, repeats another feat now
- What is Sirenomelia? Indian baby with mermaid feature dies minutes after birth
- Earth was one large ball of water before land suddenly emerged about 2.4 bn years ago
- Was India once an alien hotspot? 10,000-year-old rock paintings say so
- After Loch Ness, another Bigfoot shot dead in Montana? DNA test on to find out