Science & Health
An international team of astronomers has revealed the DNA of more than 350,000 stars which might help find the siblings of the Sun, according to the GALAH survey launched in late 2013. Music: Space Jam by Bobby Cole/Audioblocks
Apr 18, 2018
Juno has already made 11 pole to pole passes over Jupiter's cloud tops, peering deep into the Jovian atmosphere.
Apr 13, 2018
PSLV-C41/IRNSS-1I satellite lifted off the first launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Center in Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh at 4.04 am IST April 12.
Apr 11, 2018
- Hrithik Roshan amazed by Sonali Bendre's emotional post on telling son about her cancer
- Sanjay Dutt's sister blasts Ram Gopal Varma; misses watching Richa Sharma, Trishala in biopic
- Mamata Banerjee is the most successful leader across India, claims Trinamool leader
- Paralysed mice with a spinal cord injury walk again after scientists inject drug compound
- What's our geological age? It's named after Meghalayan findings
- Playing hard to get something? No, it won't work, says this new study
- Air pollution is good, smog can do wonders for the planet − that's a govt-funded study from China
- Are we a product of free will? Physicists believe that it does not even exist
- SpaceX's rocket fairing-catching boat Mr. Steven just got a major upgrade