Science & Health
Every single person is travelling through time constantly, one second at a time, so moving forward would only require that we move faster.
May 30, 2018
- Dinosaur extinction: India's Deccan Traps reveal volcanoes behind this mystery
- Shark DNA increases longevity of humans, may cure cancer: study
- Will Artificial Intelligence take away jobs from humans?
- Gene-edited Chinese babies can have superior brain powers, says new research
- Are humans just 140 years away from doomsday triggered by adverse climate change?