Science & Health
NASA has reportedly found organic compounds just below the surface of a crater which was the bed of an ancient lake. Also, it "breathes" methane regularly. Does that mean there is or was life on Mars at some point in the past?
Jun 8, 2018
- Will China's Chang'e-4 mission to dark side of moon encounter extraterrestrial aliens?
- Was California initially an island as shown in old Spanish, Japanese and English maps?
- Vietnam flood: 13 killed after heavy rains batter coastal regions
- NASA's Voyager 2 has left the Solar System! Second Earth-made object to reach Interstellar space
- NASA tweets out tips on how to rescue Tony Stark adrift in space