Science & Health
One of the reason for life to flourish on Earth is the atmosphere, its composition and the way it reacts and changes to seasonal changes. If we were to look for just this in other worlds, it might be possible to detect or even confirm life in those planets.
May 10, 2018
In the latest findings, scientists have been able to work out the details of how our sun is going to die - and it's going to be a spectacular scene.
May 8, 2018
The probe will travel to Mars, set up camp and scan the planet's interior makeup for the next two years. This mission will study Martian seismology as well as its rocky interiors to get an idea of rocky planets everywhere.
May 6, 2018
- Researchers identify highly effective antibodies against Covid-19 in Germany
- CDC is shockingly confused about COVID-19 transmission; risks American lives
- Tata's paper-strip COVID test costs Rs 500; how it works [Explained]
- Covid-hit Karnataka defers reopening schools to Sept 30
- Study suggests dengue may provide some immunity against COVID