Science & Health
China's uncontrolled space station is hurtling towards Earth and expected to crash on Sunday, April 1, with a difference of about 36 hours.
Mar 31, 2018
No, the Falcon 9 did not make a hole in the ozone as it exited the Earth carrying a small satellite in August last year.
Mar 28, 2018
Take a look at the images of flaming China satellite, Tiangong-1, which were shot using a radar imaging system as the module appeared in low orbital height.
Mar 27, 2018
It was earlier said that ISRO would launch the second moon mission in April, but ISRO chairman K Sivan has revealed that Chandrayaan-2 will take off in October.
Mar 24, 2018
- Manned lunar missions could be dangerous as it causes deadly disease: Study
- ISRO to launch Indian Data Relay Satellite System as communication hub in sky
- Experimental HIV vaccine found effective in monkeys: Study
- Will China's Chang'e-4 mission to dark side of moon encounter extraterrestrial aliens?
- Was California initially an island as shown in old Spanish, Japanese and English maps?