Chilling footage shows the moment a victim is freed from a notorious serial killer in November 2016. Kala Brown was kidnapped by Todd Kohlhepp in Woodruff, South Carolina and chained up inside a shipping container for two months. He also shot and killed her partner Charlie Carver and raped Brown daily.After Kohlhepps arrest, he confessed to seven murders, including an unsolved quadruple shooting in 2003. Kohlhepp previously lured another couple to his property promising a job and killed both in 2015. He was sentenced to seven consecutive life terms plus 60 years for kidnapping and sexual assault.Because he accepted a plea deal, he cannot receive the death penalty.
Jun 11, 2017
Tamil Nadu: Deepa Jayakumar stopped from entering Jayalalithaa Poes Garden residence after she stakes claim
Karnataka people don't know how to sing National Anthem, says Goa Shiv Sena president Shivprasad Joshi
Railway Ministry investing to connect with neighbouring countries, especially Bangladesh, says Suresh Prabhu
Chatur Baniya: There is nothing wrong in Amit Shah's remark; Opposition is fighting a fake moral battle
6 hours ago
- Violinist Balabhaskar critically injured, daughter killed in road accident
- US to make immigration even tougher; proposes rule to deny visa for immigrants on public aid
- Nibiru or Sun's reflection? Red second Sun glowing behind clouds sparks imminent apocalypse fear
- Maldives throws out pro-China president: Opposition's election win a blow to Beijing's debt trap policy?
- Himachal Pradesh: 35 IIT students missing in Lahaul and Spiti as heavy rain, snowfall disrupt life