Back to the future: Driver makes her car almost levitate to reverse it out of a tight parking spot [Video]
A man attempted to light a fire on board a Chicago Transit Authority Red Line train on the afternoon of Thursday,18 January. The incident occurred along the Red Lines Argyle station stop, according to a local report by WGNTV. The man, 28-year-old David Ferguson, splashed paint thinner both on the ground and on other passengers, who eventually alerted police. Ferguson suffered third-degree burns and is facing charges of aggravated arson and aggravated battery.
Feb 20, 2018
- Life after Death real? NDE victim says Yes, citing memory of seeing standing spirits in clouds
- Sri Lanka strongman Rajapaksa set to become president after rival concedes defeat
- Asaduddin Owaisi vs Koena Mitra: '#IdiotOwaisi I want our 40,000 temples back' trends
- Russia says India delaying signing helicopters deal: Executive
- 95-year-old Meghalaya Church gutted, two killed