Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy's cabinet was sworn in on June 6 and Congress now plans to assess the performance of its ministers every six months. Those not doing their job will have to make way for others, who, for now, have not been allotted a ministry.
Jun 8, 2018
Karnataka: After protests over cabinet berth allotment, Congress plans to rotate ministers in 2 years
The settlement, established in 1904 is devoted to Mahatma Gandhi's principles of Satyagraha or passive resistance, has played an important spiritual and political role throughout its long history, promoting justice, peace and equality.
Jun 8, 2018
Pranab Mukherjee toes party line at RSS' Tritiya Varsh event in Nagpur, but exposes Congress' insecurities
- Javed Akhtar supports accused AAP leader Tahir Hussain, says targeted for his religious identity; receives backlash
- Delhi violence: 38 dead, over 200 injured; security forces remain on alert
- India suspends Visa on Arrival for South Korea, Japan nationals amid Coronavirus scare
- India, US officially sign $2.6 bn deal for Seahawk helicopter, Navy calls it 'force multiplier'
- BREAKING: Train rams into bus in Sukkur district of Sindh, Pakistan, killing 20; Many more being treated for injuries