The report revealed that the healthcare sector in India is largely under-penetrated with government expenditure constituting approximately 1.4% of the country's GDP.
Dec 19, 2017
NDTV layoff: Television media firm to fire 25% workforce in next 1 month as it shifts focus to news and mobile journalism
How about a world without sexual predators? Brain implant could stop them at the 'moment of weakness'
Donald Trump battling dementia? Twitterati goes into meltdown as POTUS sips water with both hands days after slurring words
Sex with alien: Man claims to have lost his virginity to extra-terrestrial being, fathered hundreds of half-human babies [VIDEO]
- Election Results 2019 LIVE UPDATES: Rahul Gandhi accepts defeat, congratulates PM Modi
- HD Kumaraswamy to resign as Karnataka Chief Minister after Lok Sabha election flop show?
- Karnataka Lok Sabha Results 2019 Live: HD Deve Gowda staring at a defeat
- Lok Sabha results 2019 - Kerala LIVE: CPI(M) facing the pathetic fall of all times
- Andhra Pradesh Assembly election result 2019 live: CBN to resign as AP CM today, Jagan to take oath on may 30