Back to the future: Driver makes her car almost levitate to reverse it out of a tight parking spot [Video]
A man attempted to light a fire on board a Chicago Transit Authority Red Line train on the afternoon of Thursday,18 January. The incident occurred along the Red Lines Argyle station stop, according to a local report by WGNTV. The man, 28-year-old David Ferguson, splashed paint thinner both on the ground and on other passengers, who eventually alerted police. Ferguson suffered third-degree burns and is facing charges of aggravated arson and aggravated battery.
Feb 20, 2018
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Astronomer captures UFO flying above moon's surface; alien debate on (VIDEO)
- Mumbai hospital fire: Death toll rises to 8; ESIC Kamgar Hospital operated without fire NOC
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- BJP eyes reorganisation in Telangana after state election debacle