A birthday party ended in a tragedy as 14 people were killed after a massive fire broke out in central Mumbai in the early hours of 29 December. Three people are reported to be in critical condition. Many of the victims were at the party in a rooftop restaurant when the fire began. Reuters reported that a 28-year-old woman celebrating her birthday was among those who died. Most of the victims died of suffocation.
Dec 29, 2017
Donald Trump hopes for 'good old Global Warming' for freezing East coast while he golfs in sunny Florida
'Very disappointed' Donald Trump lashes out at China after it was 'caught red-handed' selling oil to North Korea
Ever since the Doklam standoff has ended, China has been reminding India to learn lessons from it and avoid such other border disputes. Read on to know what it said this time.
Dec 29, 2017
China slams India again, says should 'strictly control' its troops in Doklam and learn lessons from standoff
Security officials in Delhi, Kolkata and Bengaluru cautious after Al-Qaeda threat; warning not taken lightly
Thiruvananthapuram: 23-year-old man strangles mother to death after verbal spat, burns the body later
Andhra Pradesh: 17-year-old girl cross-dresses and marries thrice; third 'bride' finds out after 2 months!
Are you heading towards a nervous breakdown? Here are some telling signs that you may have autonomic disorder
- Tamil Nadu: DMK to stage state-wide protest against AIADMK on Oct 3 and 4
- Bishop Mulakkal taken for reconstruction of crime scene
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- Nibiru or Sun's reflection? Red second Sun glowing behind clouds sparks imminent apocalypse fear
- US to make immigration even tougher; proposes rule to deny visa for immigrants on public aid
- Rafale deal will not be cancelled; CAG to examine pricing: Jaitley
- New Delhi aims to strengthen ties with Myanmar as Indian Navy ships head to Yangon
- Maldives ousts pro-China president Yameen; opposition candidate claims election victory