At least 40 people have been killed and scores of others left injured when a suicide bombing took place outside a Shia cultural and religious organization in the Afghan capital, Kabul. Afghan Taliban, the active Islamist group known for such bombings, has denied responsibility in carrying out the attack.
Dec 28, 2017
Triple Talaq Bill introduced in Lok Sabha, AIMIM president claims 'it's violation of fundamental rights'
Gray Wolf: US to develop new cruise missiles that can collaborate among themselves to create swarm attacks
Unsafe schools 2017: Rapes by headmaster to 4-year-old classmate;13 cases that turned schools no longer safe
Kabul blast: At least 40 dead, 30 injured in a suicide attack at Shia centre and Afghan Voices news agency
China selling oil to North Korea despite sanctions? US spy satellite captures photos of ships trading fuel
Hundreds of passengers were stranded at London Stansted Airport on 27 December after snowfall and ice caused travel disruptions across the UK. There were many delays and cancellations of flights with hundreds of passengers left stuck in the terminal trying to re-book flights.
Dec 28, 2017
- Himachal Pradesh: 35 IIT students missing in Lahaul and Spiti as heavy rain, snowfall disrupt life
- Luka Modric wins Best FIFA Men's Player of the Year; Brazil's Marta wins the women's award
- Markets crash over liquidity fears; Sensex, Nifty down nearly 1.5%
- Petrol, diesel prices to rise further as global crude poised to touch $100
- Violinist Balabhaskar critically injured, daughter killed in road accident
- Indian man charged in Dubai for groping 25-year-old woman
- Post-2014, India 'richer' by 601 new billionaires; Mukesh Ambani on top
- Rafale deal: Why Dassault decided to partner with Anil Ambani's Reliance Defence
- Nibiru or Sun's reflection? Red second Sun glowing behind clouds sparks imminent apocalypse fear