The First Lady of the United States Melania Trump was hospitalisd at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for nearly one week as she underwent surgery for a benign kidney condition.
May 20, 2018
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- Who was Gigi Wu? 'Bikini hiker' freezes to death after falling 65ft during trek
- Just bitten, but never shied away: Meet snake catcher Rinku from Goa [Exclusive Video]
- From rise of AI to doomsday asteroid: Five possible ways world could end
- Hate crime: Sikh attacked in US; had his beard pulled, face punched and kicked around