"Altogether 176 persons, including three firemen, are now being treated in city hospitals," an official fromDisaster Management Unit of BMC said.
Dec 18, 2018
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'
- Nurse held for sexually assaulting 3 patients in Guwahati cancer hospital
- Congress' candidate list for Kerala Lok Sabha polls to be finalised by February 20
- #MeToo at UN: 1 in 3 staff reports sexual harassment