"Altogether 176 persons, including three firemen, are now being treated in city hospitals," an official fromDisaster Management Unit of BMC said.
29 days ago
- UFO comes out of volcano and hovers in Mexican skies; alien enthusiasts in a frenzy
- Nurse held for sexually assaulting 3 patients in Guwahati cancer hospital
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda
- Sacked CBI director Alok Verma resigns, says natural justice denied
- Jaitley flies to US for a medical check-up