In a veiled attack aimed at the Gandhi family, Amit Shah said that since 1960, the country has been in the grip of three monsters -- 'casteism', 'parivaar-vaad' and 'appeasement'.
Dec 19, 2018
Petta box office collection (Tamil Nadu): Rajinikanth's film earns 'hit' status in 12 days in the state18 hours ago
- Who was Gigi Wu? 'Bikini hiker' freezes to death after falling 65ft during trek
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- From rise of AI to doomsday asteroid: Five possible ways world could end
- Boat with about 200 'smuggled' Indians may be headed to New Zealand
- World's 26 richest people own as much as poorest 50%: Oxfam