Dharamsala, Jan 15 (ANI): India's northern hill station of Dharamsala turned into a picturesque panorama after receiving fresh spell of snowfall on Wednesday. Tourists and residents were rejoiced to see the snowfall after a long wait. Both, tourists and residents were seen enjoying in the snow with their loved ones. While some clicked photographs, many others danced and played in the snow. Roads in the hill town remained closed for some time due to snowfall. Meanwhile, hoteliers and local shopkeepers cheered as the hill town is likely to attract more tourists after this fresh spell of snow. He added that the locals were warming themselves up with bonfires and other traditional means. The temperature in Dharamsala has dropped to six degree Celsius due to snowfall and light rainfall. Further dip in the temperatures is expected by night.
Jan 15, 2015
Mumbai, Jan 15 (ANI): The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) surprised markets with a 25 basis point cut in interest rates on Thursday and signalled it could do more, amid signs of slowing inflation and what it said was a government commitment to contain the fiscal deficit. Stock Market Expert Sunil Saha termed it as a pleasant surprise and added that long term outlook for inflation looks quite rosy.
Jan 15, 2015
- President's rule in Maharashtra? Shiv Sena moves Supreme Court
- Mystery of life after death: NDE victim claims to have entered alternate reality after clinical death
- Haqqani Network prisoners to be released in exchange of foreign captives: Ashraf Ghani
- Maharashtra Governor invites NCP to form govt after Sena losses face: Development so far
- UK academics protest as Cambridge fellow told to go back to India