Hollywood star Angelina Jolie, who is also a special envoy of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, appealed to government leaders to protect and empower women by acting against men who commit crimes against them
Jun 12, 2015
- Egypt's Mohamed Morsi dies during court trial; Muslim Brotherhood calls for protests
- Ex- army man tries to rape daughter, shoots at her after she refuses
- No more steel flyover in Bengaluru, Karnataka government revokes project
- YSRCP lawmaker threatens to demolish Chandrababu Naidu's Amaravati home
- Bengal man tortures mother over a property dispute, brands her 'witch'