Karnataka: Citizens mull legal action over steel flyover after Chief Minister Siddaramaiah ignores protest
Donald Trump has claimed that if the Republican Party does not win the US election on 8 November then it will never win. He claims it is going to become a one-party system and that 2017 will go down in history as the year that America lost, truly lost, its independence.
Oct 19, 2016
At least 50 people were injured after police used tear gas and a vehicle to ram protesters outside of the US embassy in Manila on 19 October. The demonstrators were demanding the withdrawal of American soldiers from the country, and the clashes with police began when the officers made several arrests.
Oct 19, 2016
Odisha hospital fire aftermath LIVE updates: NHRC notice to state government; Rs 5 lakh solatium announced
SS Rajamouli, Gautham Menon, Neeraj Madhav, other celebs all praise for musical videos Neene, Neeye and Neeve
2 hours ago
- J&K DDC elections: From 70,000 jobs to retrieving encroached land, here's what BJP manifesto promises
- 12 years of Mumbai attacks: A look at major terror attacks in India post 26/11
- Fauci was right about COVID-19 all along; rising deaths, new cases fulfil prophecy
- Aliens on earth: Multiple UFO in Texas and huge spaceship in Ohio night skies spark fear
- J&K Roshni scam beneficiary list made public: Top leaders, bureaucrats in darkness | Full list