Subramanian Swamy Says 'Sick' Jayalalithaa to Fly to US for Treatment; AIADMK Rubbishes Health 'Rumours'
Isis in US: Son of Boston Police Captain Planning to Use Pressure Cooker Bombs for Terror Attacks on Colleges Arrested
New York City and the family of Eric Garner reached a settlement on 13 July to resolve the claim over his death by NYPD last year on Staten Island, the familys lawyer announced. The city agreed to pay the family $5.9m (£3.8m). Previous reports stated Garners widow had rejected a settlement offer of $5m.
Jul 14, 2015
Two women at the centre of sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby, Lynn Neal and Beth Ferrier, appeared with their attorney Gloria Allred at a news conference on 13 July, after they filed a memorandum requesting that an entire deposition the comedian gave in 2005 be released.
Jul 14, 2015
Rishiraj Singh IPS Salute Controversy: Kerala ADGP to Face Action for Allegedly Disrespecting Home Minister Ramesh Chennithala
- From rise of AI to doomsday asteroid: Five possible ways world could end
- Casteism forces 17-year-old boy to carry his mother's body on cycle for 5kms in Odisha [VIDEO]
- Congress' candidate list for Kerala Lok Sabha polls to be finalised by February 20
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'
- Porn ban: Has blocking 827 websites decreased porn consumption in India?