India, Japan sign agreements for bullet trains, civil nuclear energy; Modi announces visa on arrival for Japanese
$12 billion 'Make in India' movement in Japan, says Modi; Shinzo Abe says Indian PM's policies 'fast as bullet train'
- Jharkhand man forced to chant Jai Shri Ram, beaten to death by mob
- 'Rape victims don't need to approach courts for abortion,' says Madras High Court
- What is J&K reservation? Amit Shah to present his 1st bill in Lok Sabha
- Will cut those who ask questions: PMK chief threatens journalists in Chennai
- Cochin shopping mall on high alert as ISIS plans deadly attack in India: Intel inputs