British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Thursday (25 November) that stopping terrorist attacks such as the ones recently in Paris would require a pan-European effort, with better cooperation and border protection by EU member states. Camerons comments came during his official visit to Vienna, where he met with Austrias Chancellor Werner Faymann to discuss issues of EU reform, the fight Islamic State (IS) and the refugee crisis.
Nov 27, 2015
1 day ago
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image
- Sabarimala temple: Kerala BJP calls for protests across state amid high security, tension
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power