South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologised for the political scandal she is alleged to have caused. Park is accused of letting close friend Choi Soon-sil influence state affairs. Choi was arrested on Monday but denies the allegations. Chois late father, Choi Tae-min, was leader of a religious sect and close to Park’s father, the late president Park Chung-hee. Local media has accused Park Geun-hye of taking part in sect rituals which she denied.
Nov 4, 2016
Buldhana: 11 staff members, including teachers, arrested for raping 11 minor girls in Maharashtra school
Making her first solo appearance in Pennsylvania since the Republican National Convention, Melania Trump announced to take on cyber-bullying if her husband Donald Trump wins the 45th US Presidential elections on 8 November.
Nov 4, 2016
- Two couples welcome Corona Kumar and Corona Kumari as India reels under coronavirus pandemic
- 800 people attend shradh ceremony in MP; 12 test positive for coronavirus, 800 others quarantined
- After 'go corona, go corona', Ramdas Athawale chants 'go corona, no corona'. Internet dies laughing
- Pakistan gets Chinese underwear as N95 masks
- Govt in Kashmir wages unpopular war against poplar trees, blames coronavirus