A car bomb tore through a crowded transport hub in the Turkish capital of Ankara on 13 March, killing 34 and wounding at least 125 more, the second such attack in the administrative heart of the city in less than a month. The blast, which could be heard several kilometres away, sent burning debris showering down over an area a few hundred metres from the Justice and Interior Ministries, a top courthouse, and the former office of the prime minister.
Mar 14, 2016
US Republican presidential candidate Donald invited a â€˜legal immigrantâ€™ on to the stage, during a rally in Bloomington, Illinois, on 13 March, in an effort to set the record straight about his immigration polices. The man came up from the audience wearing a t-shirt that read, Legal Immigrant for Trump.
Mar 14, 2016
Teacher from refugee camp wins the Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize 2016.
Mar 13, 2016
Petta box office collection (Tamil Nadu): Rajinikanth's film earns 'hit' status in 12 days in the state18 hours ago
- Who was Gigi Wu? 'Bikini hiker' freezes to death after falling 65ft during trek
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- From rise of AI to doomsday asteroid: Five possible ways world could end
- Boat with about 200 'smuggled' Indians may be headed to New Zealand
- World's 26 richest people own as much as poorest 50%: Oxfam