With winds up to 140mph and the power out for 140,000 people in Florida, Hurricane Matthew has hit America. President Barack Obama declared a state of emergency and Governor Rock Scott begged 1.5 million Floridians to evacuate. The storm has already killed at least 280 people in Haiti.
Oct 7, 2016
Jayalalithaa health update: As Swamy demands President's Rule in Tamil Nadu, Rahul Gandhi visits Apollo Hospital
Obama declares emergency in Florida and Georgia as Hurricane Matthew arrives, having pummelled Haiti
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Royal Enfield Interceptor, Continental GT 650 accessories with price revealed
- Kevin Hart quotes Martin Luther King Jr, gets roasted
- Kotak Mahindra Bank takes RBI to court over promoter holding norm; shares tank
- Biblical mystery: Hollywood superstar claims to have seen angel in church, says it made him cry
- Nagababu's comments on Balakrishna - is it tit-for-tat for Balayya's remark on Pawan Kalyan?
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Rogue space body spotted next to Sun in Michigan; apocalypse debate on
- End of Good Times: UK court orders extradition of former Kingfisher boss Vijay Mallya