Morning Brief: ISIS bomb blast in Iraq kills 80, dwarf satellite galaxy could unlock dark matter, Steven Gerrard to be involved with Liverpool and more
Around one in three women around the world have experienced physical or sexual violence.
Nov 24, 2016
Nikki Haley will have to stand up for dignity of all people, says ex-US Political Affairs Ambassador to UN
Evening wrap: Rupee hits record low, 6 more held over Baahubali clip leak, Madonna stands by son, and more
Addressing party guests at The Ritz on 23 November, Nigel Farage hailed the revolution in America that has put Donald Trump in charge while referring to Obama as ghastly. Farage said he expected a “complete realignment” of British politics, and that he suspected the ruling Conservative party “were not fit with the legacy of Brexit.” The interim Ukip leaders comments come just two days after US President-elect Donald Trump called for Farage to be named the UKs ambassador to the US.
Nov 24, 2016
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Kerala nun rape case: Jalandhar Bishop Mulakkal arrested in Kochi after intense three-day questioning
- IKEA Hyderabad in big trouble after customer finds bug in chocolate cake
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal hospitalised after complaining of chest pain
- India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting, says Imran Khan's 'true face' exposed
- JKBOSE 10th and 12th class date sheet 2018 out: Exams from October
- Rafale deal: After Hollande shocker, France says Dassualt had freedom to choose Indian partner
- Morphed image of Modi in a skullcap posted on social media; case filed against Facebook user