5 arrested for attack on Nigerians at Greater Noida in Uttar Pradesh; Sushma Swaraj seeks report from Yogi Adityanath
Russian Opposition leader Alexei Navalny jailed for 15 days after anti-corruption protests; Kremlin rejects EU, US calls to free protesters
Jammu and Kashmir: One terrorist, 2 civilians killed in Budgam encounter; Over 60 security personnel injured
British Prime Minister Theresa May presses her case for a strong union with a speech in Scotland to civil servants working in international aid.
Mar 27, 2017
UP meat-sellers' strike: Crackdown on illegal, mechanised abattoirs affects livelihood of over 25 lakh people
Ukip leader Paul Nuttall has said Ukip must become the guard dog and watch Theresa May closely during the two-year-long Brexit negotiations with the EU. Speaking on 27 March, two days before the prime minister plans to invoke Article 50, Nuttall insisted that he and the party wish Theresa May all the best in the negotiation process.
Mar 27, 2017
- Images of 3 Sri Lankan suicide bombers released with IS flag in backdrop
- ISIS claims responsibility for Sri Lankan bombings: 'This bloody day is our reward to you'
- India, US warn of fresh terror attacks in Sri Lanka - Reports
- Lok Sabha election Phase 3 LIVE: 2 die waiting to vote in Kerala; Congress-TMC clashes in West Bengal, 1 killed
- Indian-American doctor charged with healthcare fraud in US