Army chief Gen. Bipin Rawat talks tough on terror: Stone-pelters who disrupt anti-terror ops in J&K can be shot
Prime Minister Theresa May repeatedly refused to answer if she opposed plans to downgrade maternity services at the West Cumberland Hospital and accused Labour of “scaremongering” over the local NHS.
Feb 16, 2017
Aero India 2017: F-16 Block 70 will strengthen India-US military-strategic alliance, says Lockheed Martin
Love trumps hate in Iraq: Baghdad paints the town red on Valentine's Day despite teddy-beheading by ISIS
Two journalists were shot dead and another was person injured, when gunmen opened fire during a live radio broadcast in Dominican Republic on 14 February. The incident took place at radio station FM 103.5, as assailants killed presenter Luís Manuel Medina during a morning news programme, and also shot the shows producer and director Leo Martinez. Police have arrested three men in connection with the shooting but are yet to identify any motive behind it.
Feb 15, 2017
- From rise of AI to doomsday asteroid: Five possible ways world could end
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'
- Porn ban: Has blocking 827 websites decreased porn consumption in India?
- Casteism forces 17-year-old boy to carry his mother's body on cycle for 5kms in Odisha [VIDEO]
- Navy divers detect body in Meghalaya mine