Artists, mourners and passers-by decorated the sidewalk in London’s Trafalgar Square on 23 March, with messages of hope after a terrorist attack. Khalid Masood drove a car over Westminster bridge, ploughing into pedestrians, and after the car crashed, stabbed police officer Keith Palmer.
Mar 24, 2017
No more waiting lists from April 1! 10 things to know about Indian Railway's new plans for waitlisted passengers
Shouldn't Shiv Sena MP, Ravindra Gaikwad be behind bars for assault? Meanwhile IndiGo cancels his ticket!
Indian woman techie, 7-year-old son murdered in New Jersey; family suspects son-in-law had an affair
As Sushma Swaraj placates Indian IT firms over H1-B visa, top American official soothes concerns in US Senate
After hitting AI staffer, Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying on Air India and FIA member airlines
President Trump was 'obsessed' with translator's breasts during Japanese PM Shinzo Abe's visit? Graydon Carter claims so
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Paris explosion: Casualties feared after huge blast at bakery
- Theresa May suffers severe defeat over Brexit deal, opposition calls no-confidence vote
- Sacked CBI director Alok Verma resigns, says natural justice denied
- Indonesian woman scientist eaten up by a crocodile who jumped an 8-foot wall