UK Prime Minister Theresa May has warned her supporters that they cannot be complacent in the upcoming general election, despite a strong leader over Labour in the polls. Some pollsters have put Labour over 20 points behind the Conservatives. May pointed to incorrect polling in the 2015 election and the 2016 EU referendum as examples of how these polls can be wrong.
Apr 25, 2017
Priya Malik joins 'Swachh Vagina Abhiyan'; video reveals shocking data on how girls curb menstrual blood flow
The First Daughter was forced to defend her father at the summit in Berlin on 25 April, after the audience groaned when she called Donald Trump a “tremendous champion of supporting families”. Trump was attacked on a number of occasions during the presidential campaign for his attitude towards women.
Apr 25, 2017
After introducing Chetan Bhagat's book, Delhi University plans to teach literature students 'how to write Facebook posts'!
Now, people might offer seats to pregnant ladies in buses, all because of this short film The Last Minute [VIDEO]
Sukma attack: Rajnath Singh attends wreath-laying ceremony of 25 CRPF jawans, calls it 'cold-blooded murder'
How ashamed should India be? Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says he has faced a 'lot of racism' across country
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Paris explosion: Casualties feared after huge blast at bakery
- Theresa May suffers severe defeat over Brexit deal, opposition calls no-confidence vote
- Sacked CBI director Alok Verma resigns, says natural justice denied
- Indonesian woman scientist eaten up by a crocodile who jumped an 8-foot wall