Hahku, which means lets go in Kichwa, is an organization that is dedicated to promoting sustainable development projects in league with small indigenous communities within the Ecuadorian Amazon.
May 16, 2017
Modi govt turns 3: Congress calls NDA rule a disaster, lays out data to take on BJP's development narrative
Najeeb Ahmad missing: Delhi HC transfers JNU student disappearance case to CBI with immediate effect
North Korea state-run television KRT, on 15 May, showed footage of the countrys latest ballistic missile launch, called Hwasong-12. Experts agree the missile fired on Sunday (14 May) was a new kind of weapon considerably different the earlier versions of Scud, Nodong, and Musudan. Japan fears the missile launch indicates a big advancement in North Koreas technological capabilities, while experts from 38 North, a US-based North Korean monitoring agency said in its analysis that Hwasong-12 demonstrates Pyongyang is close to fulfilling its ambition of developing an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).
May 16, 2017
I-T raids at 22 locations in Delhi-NCR in Rs 1,000-crore benami land deal case involving Lalu Prasad
1 day ago
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image
- Sabarimala temple: Kerala BJP calls for protests across state amid high security, tension
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power