Samsung Pay users register up to 10 different debit/credit cards, Paytm mobile wallet and Unified Payment Interface (UPI), which is unique to Indian market.
Mar 23, 2017
Apple just launched a Red color variant for its current iPhones. The tech giant updated its online store early Tuesday to showcase its new products. As expected, part of the lineup of new devices from Samsung’s biggest rival are the Red iPhones. Based on the photos Apple furnished on its online store, the Red variants still sport the white front panel surrounding the display. However, the back is a different story since it’s been painted with red aluminum finish.
Mar 22, 2017
Flipkart Electronics Sale 2017: Best deals on iPhone 7, Samsung, Moto phones and more you just cannot miss
Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) release date, features, other details: Will it come with Android 7.0 Nougat?
Xiaomi Redmi 4A first impression: A feature-rich budget smartphone with impressive build quality and camera
Can Samsung's Bixby virtual assistant rule the AI world? Here are 5 reasons it can certainly change it
Samsung announces Google Assistant-rival AI-based Bixby; Galaxy S8 confirmed to come with digital assistant
- 99-million-year-old baby snake fossil found, sheds light into lost world [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Nawaz Sharif in jail: Here are the special privileges that former Pak PM is receiving
- Sunscreen found to reduce risk of skin cancer in young adults by 40%
- Apple releases premium iOS apps for free on new App Store sale
- Google Lens on OnePlus 6 is fast, efficient and accurate: How to use it
- A Spotify killer? Tubidy app allows you to download unlimited videos and music for free [How to Install]
- Android One Nokia 3.1 coming to India this weekend; when will Nokia X6 global variant launch?
- Download these iOS apps from the App Store now for free