Macher Dimer Bora
Fish Egg - 200 gm
Onion - 1 finely chopped
Green chillies - 2 chopped
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
Rice flour - 50 gm
Maze flour - 50 gm
A few Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Mix all the ingredients and marinate for an hour.
2. Once the consistency is thick, make it into small balls and deep fry it until golden brown. Serve it hot with mint chutney.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comOct 1, 2014
As the star collapses, it begins to rapidly synthesise heavy elements like oxygen, neon, magnesium and silicon - with helium in its core - which creates so much energy that it results in a supernova explosion.Sep 30, 2014
Milk - 1 liter
Small size Sabudana or Sago - 1 cup
Jaggery - 200 gm
A few Roasted Cashew nuts
A few Roasted Raisins
A few Cardamom pods
A few strands of Saffron
1. Pour milk into a deep pot and let it boil.
2. Meanwhile, melt jaggery by adding a little water in another pot.
3. Cool the mixture and then add it slowly into to the milk.
4. The Sabudana or Sago is been soaking for 1 hour and add into the milk.
5. Pound the cardamom seeds & add it to the milk. Add roasted cashew nuts and raisins. Turn off the stove and transfer to a serving bowl.
6. Garnish it with a few strands of saffron.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comSep 29, 2014