In a latest breakthrough, a team of researchers have successfully created retina in a dish using a type of human stem cells. The researchers in the laboratory experiment created miniature form of the actual retina that could sense light as much as a natural one does.Jun 11, 2014
Have you heard of all the benefits of green tea, but are unsure of how to make and serve it? Recently, green tea was found to be a powerful tool in the battle of the bulge. This video will give you a brief overview of how to consume this popular tea for maximum enjoyment.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VentunoDiet
Twitter : https://twitter.com/VentunoDiet
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoDiet
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.comJun 11, 2014
Plants use pollen grains to fertilize flowers. Unlike animals, plants require two sperm cells for a successful fertilization. One sperm joins with the egg cell to produce the embryo, while the other one joins with a second cell to generate endosperm inside the seed.Jun 10, 2014
Andhra Mango Mutton curry
To cook mutton
Boneless Mutton - 1 kg
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Ginger & garlic paste - 2 tsp
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Onion - 1
Salt to taste
To cook Mango
Raw Mango - 2
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
Onion - 2 finely chopped
Green chilli - 2 sliced
Salt to taste
1. First step cook the boneless Mutton with Turmeric powder, Ginger & garlic paste, Chilli powder, Onion, Salt, Water & pressure cook it for 5 to 6 whistles.
2. Second step cook the raw Mango with Chilli powder, Salt, Water mix it, close the pan let it cook for 5 minutes.
3. Final step in a wide pan add oil, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Onion, Green chilli, Green chilli & saute it until the onion turns brown color.
4. Once onion turned brown add the cooked mutton, let the gravy thicken.
5. Add Mango to the mutton gravy, check for seasoning & add salt. Once gravy is thickened turn off the stove & serve it.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comJun 10, 2014
Parchment paper is a handy item to keep in the kitchen for regular use. There are many more uses for it than you might think. We will see a few in this video:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.comJun 10, 2014
It can be surprising how munching on mouthwatering muffins can manage to make up for a whole day's muddle. If you haven't been lucky enough to discover the charm of the good old ways to beat the blues yet, this no sweat recipie ought to be enough motivation.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/dessertdecorJun 10, 2014