Science & Health
Mutton Keema Soup
Minced Mutton - 100 gm
Moong Dal - 50 gm
Broken basmati Rice - 1 tbsp
Tomato - 1 chopped
Onion - 1 finely chopped
Green chilli - 1 chopped
Ginger & garlic paste - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Ghee - 3 tsp
Cardamom pods - 2
1. Add some ghee in a pressure cooker.
2. Add some whole spices Cardamom pods, Cinnamon, Clove, Onions, Green chilies & saute it.
4. Once the onions are transparent, add moong dal, ginger-garlic paste, minced meat, tomatoes, salt, chili powder, coriander and mint leaves. Mix it well.
5. Finally, add the broken basmati rice and some water.
6. Close the pressure cooker and let it cook for about 5-6 whistles.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Jul 25, 2014
Eating eggs will cause the odor to linger on which is annoying. At times your hand, the plate or the frying pan also smells of egg even after washing the utensil. Here are tips on getting rid of egg smells.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Jul 24, 2014
- Coronavirus vaccine could be ready by October, Pfizer CEO claims as clinical trials underway
- Today's CO2 levels higher than past 23 million years: Study
- Coronavirus only tip of an iceberg; more outbreaks to follow, warns top virologist
- Who is Rajiv V. Joshi, winner of 'Inventor of the Year' award: His remarkable feats
- Coronavirus vaccine development moving positively: Bharat Biotech CEO