Science & Health
New Delhi, Feb 15 (ANI): A new study has revealed that eating citrus foods that contain vitamin C may reduce your risk of the most common type of hemorrhagic stroke. Vitamin C is found in fruits and vegetables such as oranges, papaya, peppers, broccoli and strawberries.
Feb 15, 2014
Marichyasana is usually part of a long sequence of seated forward bends. In this asana or pose, you are not only bending forward, but also twisting. Calms the brain, Stretches the spine and shoulders, Stimulates abdominal organs like the liver and kidneys and Improves digestion
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Feb 14, 2014
13 hours ago
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Two gigantic asteroids heading towards earth, will have close approach today, warns NASA
- From NASA's study report to metallic cannonball: Five crucial signs that alien life once existed on Mars
- Local residents spotted UFO on same day pilots reported flying object sighting in Ireland
- A doomsday asteroid could inevitably hit earth, predicts top British scientist
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'