Science & Health
Scottish residents reported seeing a bright flash of light streaking across the night sky on 29 February. The phenomenon was captured on CCTV and dashcam, and images and video clips began circulating on social media. Many Scottish residents took to Twitter to report the sighting and speculate on what they had witnessed.
Mar 1, 2016
Calling it bittersweet, Nasa astronaut Scott Kelly handed over command of the International Space Station to Tim Kopra on 29 February, as he prepared to return home after enduring the longest US spaceflight.
Mar 1, 2016
US astronaut Scott Kelly held his final press conference from the International Space Station (ISS) on 25 February, telling reporters that the ISS is a magical place, but that hell be glad to get back to Earth. Kelly and Russian cosmonaut Mikhail Kornienko are finishing up a 340-day mission before returning to Earth next week. Kelly told reporters that he hopes the legacy of their work will be to enable others to go to Mars.
Feb 26, 2016
- End of American dream for Indian spouses? Trump admin likely to revoke H-4 visas within 3 months
- Pakistan 'deeply disappointed' after India calls off foreign ministers' meet in New York
- Twitter bug may have compromised messages of 3 million users
- Morphed image of Modi in a skullcap posted on social media; case filed against Facebook user
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- Using solid fuels like wood and coal to cook increases danger of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Study
- Avoiding junk food may be as difficult as quitting drugs, study says
- Octopus and Humans react the same on MDMA, display enhanced social behavior
- 12 children die in Delhi hospital in 2 weeks due to Diphtheria infection