SpaceX landed its Falcon 9 rocket on a drone ship in the Atlantic Ocean on 8 April, in the latest of entrepreneur Elon Muskâ€™s space exploration ventures. The Falcon 9 launch was successful and the Dragon cargo ship was propelled to the International Space Station, where it is expected to arrive in two days. Footage from the â€œchase planeâ€ shows the rocket safely landing on the â€˜Of Course I Still Love Youâ€™ drone pad.
Apr 9, 2016
Science & Health
SpaceXs Dragon spacecraft is scheduled to launch on 8 April, carrying a cargo ship that will take an experimental inflatable habitat to the International Space Station (ISS). The privately owned SpaceX, which is owned by Tesla entrepreneur Elon Musk, has partnered with Nasa to launch resupply missions to the ISS.
Apr 8, 2016
Video released by Nasa on 4 April, shows a spectacular view of the Earth as seen from the International Space Station (ISS). The video shows city lights and lightning flashes as the ISS circles the Earth.
Apr 5, 2016
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- A doomsday asteroid could inevitably hit earth, predicts top British scientist
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'