The Solar Impulse 2, attempting to circumnavigate the globe took off on 21 April to continue on its record-breaking journey. The sun-powered plane will take approximately 66 hours to make its journey to Mountain View, California, where it is expected to land late on 23 April.
Apr 22, 2016
Science & Health
British astronaut Tim Peake said training was going well for his version of the London Marathon, which heâ€™ll run on a treadmill on the International Space Station (ISS). Peake made the comments in a question and answer session, which he showed off a harness that keeps him bolted to the treadmill on which he will run.
Apr 20, 2016
9 hours ago
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Two gigantic asteroids heading towards earth, will have close approach today, warns NASA
- From NASA's study report to metallic cannonball: Five crucial signs that alien life once existed on Mars
- Space to witness ice age due to dropping sunspot activity, warns NASA
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle