Science & Health
Rio Olympics: South Korean athletes to wear uniforms infused with mosquito repellents to combat Zika
The European Space Agency launched a satellite on 25 April to track the progress of global warming, as part of its Copernicus project. The Sentinel-1B joins its identical twin, Sentinel-1A, in orbit to deliver information for various services, from monitoring ice in polar seas to tracking land subsidence, the ESA said. It will also respond to disasters such as floods.
Apr 26, 2016
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- After Harvard scientists, Ancient Aliens star reveals Oumuamua could be both asteroid and alien ship
- People will require more food due to increase in height: Study
- Flat Earth theory debunked: NASA releases image of Earth taken from one million miles away
- NASA releases spinning video of Bennu asteroid, conspiracy theorists allege alien connection