Science & Health
A few lucky stargazers got to see a rare sight on 6 March: the Aurora Borealis graced the skies over the United Kingdom. Peter Irvine created a time-lapse showing the lights show over the Kinbane Castle in County Antrim in Northern Ireland.
Mar 8, 2016
32 minutes ago
- PM Modi claims Sikkim's Pakyong airport is the 100th in India but is it so?
- North India rains: Himachal Pradesh receives 665% more downpour than usual
- Supreme Court verdict: Parliament to decide if netas facing criminal trials can contest elections
- Luka Modric wins Best FIFA Men's Player of the Year; Brazil's Marta wins the women's award
- Did Big Bang actually happen? Astronomers ponder new way to find out once and for all
- Where did Mars' two moons come from? Astronomers might finally have the answer
- Japan's Hayabusa 2 reaches Ryugu; sends back amazing pictures of the distant asteroid
- Astronomers find Spock's home planet Vulcan?
- Women with PCOS are up to seven times more prone to heart attacks